Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Please stop Facbooking me to death.

http://www.sfadclub.com/images/2007/NOV07/facebook_logo_large.jpg

I don't want a beer, i don't want to grow an interactive plant with you. I don't want to score my music tastes, movies or hotness appeal with you.

Ummm, I just don't.

I've never been hit with so many useless applications at once, it's pretty remarkable. There seems to be no end in sight for these applications and it's driving me insane. A few of the applications that I like seem to be the more useful ones to me. For example, my Twitter app, LOVE IT. My Stumbled Upon app is nice also.

Is there a pop-account app out there? I'd love to check my email right there and i'd love to port over all my RSS feeds.

With so many applications that are forcing me to "forward to all my friends".. it's just getting old and I'm starting to question why i'm on facebook at all.

More later on this, i'm heading to FB to see if I've been friended by anyone new.

0 comments: